We may have to share your personal data with the categories of parties set out below for the purposes set out in the table in paragraph 4 above.
- Other companies in the Ryder Group including Ryder System, Inc. as part of our regular reporting activities on company performance and for providing underlying infrastructure services.
- External third parties, including:
• business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you; including the provision of hosting or other IT services, insurance claims administration, vehicle servicing, maintenance and damage repair, vehicle breakdown and recovery services, tyre fitting, CCTV and other monitoring, call recording, telematics, in-vehicle monitoring and remote vehicle diagnostics];
• analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our website;
• professional advisers, including lawyers, banks, auditors and insurers;
• HM Revenue and Customs, regulators and other authorities;
• entities involved in credit checking and anti-fraud activities, crime prevention/detection, risk assessment and management and dispute resolution. More detail is set out in paragraph 3 above;
• asset funding providers.
- Third parties whom we may choose to sell, transfer, or merge parts of our business or our assets. Alternatively, we may seek to acquire other businesses or merge with them. If a change happens to our business, then the new owners may use your personal data in the same way as set out in this privacy notice.
Where these third parties are our processors, we require them to respect the security of your personal data and to treat it in accordance with the law. We do not allow our third-party processors to use your personal data for their own purposes and only permit them to process your personal data for specified purposes and in accordance with our instructions. Some of the third parties mentioned above, for example many professional advisers and HM Revenue and Customs, are controllers who, like us, are subject to specific obligations under data protection law, and who will have their own privacy notices setting out how they deal with personal data. Asset funding providers will be controllers. We usually only provide contact details to asset funders. Where the funder requires us to comply with money-laundering requirements on their behalf, we make the requisite enquiries and confirm we have done so, but do not provide results of our enquiries.