With changing demands and a growing driver shortage, delivering on time and efficiently is more challenging and costly than ever. Add to that rigorous transport and safety legislation and you could be spending more time thinking about your transportation network than your core business.
Whether it’s the management of drivers, optimising your fleet or outsourcing your entire transport requirements, with a dedicated transportation solution you can transform your productivity and free up time to do what you do best.
Grow your business with:
- Professional drivers recruited and trained to eliminate compliance risks from your business
- Management of drivers and all aspects of their employment needs through our HR experts
- A dedicated, fuel efficient fleet of tractors, trailers, trucks and/or vans to meet your specific needs, all in a livery that promotes your brand
- Industry leading IT solutions that have been used to engineer solutions to optimise your fleet and resources to deliver operational efficiency
- Solutions that combine dedicated and flexible resources to provide the flexibility you need to meet your customer requirements
- One of the best safety records in the industry, with just 0.6 collisions per 100,000 miles travelled
- Management of all transport risks associated with your business
- Savings on fuel and labour with predictable costs
- Flexibility to adapt your fleet as your requirements evolve
- Industry leading on-time delivery performance supported by a reliable fleet and skilled drivers
- Live telematic vehicle tracking and analysis of driver performance, optimal routing and fuel efficiency
- Continuous, measurable improvement with ongoing operations and driver evaluation
- Release of precious time to spend concentrating on your business with all the benefits of a private fleet without the hassle of fleet management
- A team with experience in timed delivery and sequenced JIT manufacturing in key sectors, including automotive, construction, healthcare, manufacturing and retail
- Removal of irritating damage claims or repair bills, thanks to Ryder’s nil excess comprehensive insurance.