LGV Driver Roles
We are looking for experienced Drivers to work within our customers’ operations to ensure deliveries are planned, managed and delivered accurately, and on time, whilst ensuring a compliant fleet and workforce. Our teams of delivery experts are there to make the right decisions, safely and efficiently, every time.
In order to be considered for this role, you will:
- Have experience in a similar role, be accustomed to working to set delivery timescales, providing an accurate and prompt service.
- Be able to demonstrate a good working knowledge of health and safety procedures, and have an awareness of transport legislation, driver hours requirements and Tachograph regulations.
- Have a flexible approach to shift patterns.
- Be able to carry out the physical work of loading/unloading products.
- Hold a Category B1 (for van roles) C, C+E licence and have previous experience with good road safety awareness.
As a Driver you will be responsible for the safety of your vehicle at all times, you will be the ‘Captain of your Ship’. This will mean you will be responsible for carrying out daily checks on your vehicles, reporting any defects or issues with load security. Compliance will also be a big part of your role, ensuring the timely and accurate completion of paperwork, use of tachographs and adherence to legislation at all times.
On some of our contracts you may require specific licences (although full training will be provided).