LGV Driver Roles
We are looking for experienced LGV Drivers to deliver products to customers, ensuring an efficient service when transporting goods.
In order to be considered for this role, you will:
- Have experience in a similar role, be accustomed to working to set delivery timescales, providing an accurate and prompt service
- Adhere to route schedules, constantly communicating with Ryder and the customer if there are any delays.
- Be able to carry out the physical work of loading/unloading products
- Ideally have hi-ab experience (although full training will be provided)
- Hold a Category C+E license and have previous LGV experience with good road safety awareness
- Have a flexible approach to shift patterns and be willing to work the occasional Saturday, if required
- Be able to demonstrate a good working knowledge of health and safety procedures, and have an awareness of transport legislation, driver hours requirements and Tachograph regulations.
As an ambassador of the Ryder brand, you will take full responsibility for the company vehicle and maintain our brand image.